Request an Appointment
If you are a new or established patient and would like to schedule an appointment please contact us directly at 315-735-8358.
Our regular office hours are 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM Monday through Friday, except on holidays.
Preparing for your Eye Exam
- A thorough eye examination usually requires dilation of the pupils with eye drops.
- We recommend that you arrange transportation after your eye examination since your vision may be temporarily blurred and your eyes more sensitive to light.
- You may wish to bring a pair of sunglasses with you.
- Please bring all of your current eyeglasses and if you wear contact lenses, please bring your solution and contact lens case.
- We also recommend you bring to the office a list of your current medications and eye drops as well as information regarding your previous ocular, medical and surgical history.
- Please bring your current insurance cards so that we may copy them for our records.
We appreciate your confidence in us to provide your eye care, and we look forward to doing all that we can to make your visit with us comfortable and pleasant.